VABS has a long record of delivering high quality training in our communities. Whether you are a new group starting out on your venture, or an established organisation wishing to review or update your practices, VABS training can meet your needs.
Our training team offers both general and bespoke workshops for community and voluntary groups covering the following areas:
- Roles and Responsibilities of Charity Trustees
- Getting the best out of your Community Company
- Effective Fundraising
- Financial Record Keeping
- Managing your Accounts
- Improving Chairing Skills
- Generating Income
- Recruitment and Succession Planning for Boards
- Effective Communication
- Managing Community Assets
- Business Planning for community groups
For further information on how we can support your organisation’s training needs, please Get In Touch with Karen Derrick at the VABS office to discuss your requirements.