VABS membership is FREE for all voluntary / community groups & organisations in Badenoch and Strathspey.
Why should I become a VABS member?
Being a VABS member means you will be joining lots of others who are part of Badenoch & Strathspey’s support network of groups working on behalf of their community.
What will I get?
As a member you will receive:
- VABS newsletters (E bulletins)
- Regular updates on funders and current funding programmes
- Training / Networking opportunities to help develop skills and knowledge for you/r group
- Events reminders for local/national workshops relating to the voluntary/community sector
As a VABS member you can get free advice on:
- Governance – setting up the best structure for your needs
- Funding sources
- Running your organisation
- Finance Management
- Project Management
- Volunteering Opportunities & Awards
- Developing a social enterprise
- Running community consultations
As a VABS member you can also access additional services for a subsidised charge:
- Accounts preparation
- Independent Examinations
- Skills Audit and Strategic Development for Voluntary Boards
- Employment and legal advice for community organisations
- Recruitment Services
- Payroll Services
If you would like to become a VABS member, please download the membership form, complete the form and then return to VABS via email or by post.