Setting Up Your Organisation
Some types of structures you might consider:
- Unincorporated Association
- Company Limited by Guarantee
- Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee
- SCIO (Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation)
- Community Interest Company
VABS will guide your group through the pros and cons of each one and when you have decided what’s best for you, we can help you put together your governing document.
VABS will also help you with the legislation required for Companies House, Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) and the Scottish Government’s Community Assets Branch as required.
Highland Third Sector Interface
VABS is part of the Highland Third Sector Interface (HTSI) funded by the Scottish Government to support Badenoch and Strathspey communities in the following four areas:
- Organisational support
- Social Economy/Enterprise
- Community Engagement & Planning