Setting up your organisation
Whether your group or organisation has been going for many years or you are thinking of starting up a new one, VABS can help you decide which structure is the best one for your members.
Some types of structures you might consider:
- Unincorporated Association
- Company Limited by Guarantee
- Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee
- SCIO (Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation)
- Community Interest Company
VABS will guide your group through the pros and cons of each one and when you have decided what’s best for you, we can help you put together your governing document.
VABS will also help you with the legislation required for Companies House, Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) and the Scottish Government’s Community Assets Branch as required.