Book Keeping Services / Training
- Show day by day, the money received and spent by the charity
- Record the assets and liabilities of the charity
- Disclose the financial position of the charity at any time
Trustees/Directors also have to report on the finances of the organisation to the board or to funders, so good financial recording is essential to all organisations.
VABS offers two levels of services to help your group stay compliant. We can either set up and maintain the financial systems for your group or alternatively we can set up a record keeping system and give training to groups or individuals on how to use it.
Highland Third Sector Interface
VABS is part of the Highland Third Sector Interface (HTSI) funded by the Scottish Government to support Badenoch and Strathspey communities in the following four areas:
- Organisational support
- Social Economy/Enterprise
- Community Engagement & Planning